Thursday, November 13, 2008

Angelina Jolie to quit acting?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I asked in the last entry how Angelina was supposed to keep up with all the kids, plus maintain her acting career.
I guess this news article I found explains that.
It seems Angelina has already planned all that out.

Angelina Jolie plans to quit acting
Angelina Jolie has revealed plans to bow out of acting to concentrate on raising her family.
The 33-year-old star has a brood of six children with Brad Pitt, including four-month-old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, a daughter named Shiloh and adopted siblings Maddox, Zahara and Pax.
She was interviewed by the BBC while promoting her new film, Changeling, directed by Clint Eastwood.
Asked in the interview whether she thought the possibility of her looks fading could affect a lengthy career, Jolie said: "I don't think about it much because I don't plan to keep acting very long."
Laughing, she continued: "I'm ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. So I'm not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever.
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5ix_-LVu_3p0BEv2g3f_FocrEbz6g

No comments:

Angelina Jolie - Popular Posts