Thursday, August 6, 2009

Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox


Well it looks like all the Angelina Jolie / Megan Fox hype has finally gotten to...well Angelina and Megan.

Angelina recently told Life and Style magazine...
“Is she aiding in Africa or sitting in on U.N. conferences? Donating herself to something bigger than Hollywood? I’m not familiar with her work, is she an Oscar contender?”

Wow.

And Megan recently told Pop Tarts at Fox News that she was tired of the Angelina Jolie comparisons.
Though she seemed to lean more towards blaming the media.
"I think its cause she has tattoos really, I think a lack of creativity on the media's part,"
Megan has said in the past....
“I love Angelina Jolie. She’s someone I admire and look up to. She’s my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she’s incredibly honest, and I feel that she’s not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what’s on her mind. Every time a relationship ends, I say, ‘If I could just be Angelina’s girlfriend, I would be so happy,’”

Angelina's dad, Jon Voight, took a more "old school" classy tact though.....
“Megan is herself and Angelina is herself. No one is comparable; everyone in the world is unique. That’s the great thing about it, but of course they’re two very beautiful women.”

Friends of Angelina say that her attitude towards Megan has more to do with Angelina turning 34 on June 4th this year than with Megan actually.
And I imagine the Tomb Raider reboot rumors aren't helping any either.

posted to http://angelina-jolie-pitt.blogspot.com/ on August 6th, 2009

No comments:

Angelina Jolie - Popular Posts