Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie has bought her seven-year-old son a knife

actress angelina jolie
I can't wait to hear the outcry that this will probably start........

Angelina Jolie has bought her seven-year-old son a knife.

The actress, who adopted son Maddox from Cambodia in 2002, wants him to learn how to defend himself and understand the responsibilities of carrying a weapon.
She said in an interview with W magazine:
"My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12. And I have already bought Maddox some things. "We take him to a special shop.
We also talk about samurais and the idea about defending someone as good. We talk about everything. "I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to it. I suddenly wanted to."
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2008-10/14/content_7103981.htm

Maybe enrolling the kid in martial arts would be a better start.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie - Popular Posts