Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Angelina Jolie, 'I'll definitely have more kids'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I understand that Angelina loves children and that she is trying to make a better life for them.
But I just wonder how far this lady is stretching herself. I mean she has six kids now, and a movie career.
I mean this year she has had Kung Fu Panda, Wanted and Changeling come out.
And now she says she wants more children?

'I'll definitely have more kids'
Angelina Jolie, who loves running after her six children, has revealed that she will ‘definitely’ have more kids.
The Academy Award-winner said that both she and beau Brad Pitt teamed up to help each other out with the kids and wouldn’t mind chasing some more in the house, reports China Daily.
The Goodwill Ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency told 'Access Hollywood' at the “Kung Fu Panda” DVD release party at the Mann Chinese Theater in Los Angeles that she had a ‘great partner.
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/I-ll-definitely-have-more-kids--Angelina-Jolie/384266/

No comments:

Angelina Jolie - Popular Posts